Tomorrow is the big Thanksgiving Day Family and Friends Workout at the Youth Athletic Park in Mission Viejo. Located on Olympiad across from Lake Mission Viejo. The workout start at 8:00 am.
Not to overlook Thanksgiving but with the busy Holiday Season we thought it best to announce or annual Mission CrossFit Holiday Party. This party will be held on Friday December 6th at 6 PM. Please plan to attend.
Kaizen Youth Club
I need to ask you, my loyal reader to help me out. During our trainers meeting on Monday we were discussing and setting gym goals for next year. Some of the goals included getting people their first pull up and running a mile without stopping. One of our other goals is to market the gym better. I’ll be honest we need more members. I’d like to pay the trainers more for the excellent job they do and well… little Ryan needs new shoes:) I realize that you, our members, are the best sales people we have. So here is the gratitude challenge. Write how Mission CrossFit has changed your life and then post it as a review on yelp, google, and yahoo. Please also send me an e-mail with the write up. For a little incentive the first five to post and e-mail me will be rewarded with a T-Shirt. Sarah and I will review all the write ups and choose our favorite one. That person(s)… because sometimes Sarah and I don’t agree, will be rewarded with a Mission CrossFit sweatshirt.
Reason’s to write a review:
1. Burpees will become easy
2. You will get your first pull up
3. You will get your first Muscle Up
4. You will be able to do double unders
5. You will fit into those jeans that you keep in the closet
6. Strangers will tell you how beautiful / handsome you are
7. You will get a promotion at work
8. Santa will come and visit you
9. Health Insurance will cost less
10. Running will be easy
11. Your glutes will be more firm and bubbly
12. You won’t have just a six pack but an 8 pack
13. Showing gratitude will make you happier
14. Ryan will get a new pair of shoe